New Study Finds Organizations Can Expect 13X ROI with Legion Workforce Management
Sep 02, 2021
We released The Total Economic Impact™ of the Legion Workforce Management Platform, a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Legion. According to the study, businesses using the Legion Workforce Management (WFM) platform can expect an ROI of 1,345% over three years. With a net present value of $13.35 million, the quantified benefits accrued by a composite organization based on interviewed customers with 9,000 hourly workers and 500 locations within a three-year time period include:
- Improved scheduling optimization due to more accurate forecasts and AI-powered labor optimization resulting in almost $6.1M in savings (46% of the savings). Companies interviewed as part of the study reported achieving 95% forecast accuracy.
- Reduction in employee turnover rate by empowering employees to own their schedules and providing them with modern communication tools leading to cost savings of $3.6 million (27% of the savings) due to a more engaged workforce.
- Increased manager productivity as a result of automating key tasks with AI, leading to more than $4.2M in labor cost savings (31% of the savings). The composite organization gets a 5-hour reduction/store manager/week on maintaining and managing schedules by using Legion’s demand forecasting and automated scheduling functionalities.
- Reduction in overtime pay by 10% due to Legion’s automated handling of compliance violations in schedule creation and execution. Legion provides organizations with a platform that proactively adjusts the workforce to meet day-to-day needs. Built-in compliance flags and AI-automated scheduling enables organizations to optimize labor and avoid overtime.
- Cost savings and reduced IT burdens by moving off legacy platforms and running in a true SaaS environment.
In addition to the quantified benefits, the study also highlights several unquantified but crucial benefits that Legion WFM offers businesses, including improved employee engagement, increased manager-driven sales contributions, unlocked revenue through appropriate staffing, and stronger compliance with complex local guidelines.
Read the full Forrester study. If you have any questions about how your business can benefit from using Legion WFM, we’d love to show you.