Automatically achieve forecast excellence across all locations
- Budget planners can create labor budgets centrally at HQ or bottom-up from the field level, leverage machine learning-powered forecasts and existing date-effective configurations
- Specify budget plan duration: max 12 month planning period, up to 18 months in advance.
- Review and update inputs to create a top-down budget for all locations or review roll-up of bottom-up budgets when each region or district submits its budget for review.
Continue your product tour
Granular forecasts deliver new levels of accuracy
Forecasts are tailored to your specific business at the category or location level. At setup, our data science experts integrate your unique data, staffing policies, and local laws. Legion WFM also automatically syndicates and integrates external data, such as events, weather, and other data that could impact demand, so you know exactly what type of labor you need, every hour of every week.
Achieve better results
- Easily edit the inputs to model various budget scenarios
- Option to use Legion forecasted demand or externally loaded demand
- Apply the same labor models as in weekly schedules
- Export the budget output labor hours to review, approve, and set budget in effect
Machine learning continuously improves accuracy
Legion’s advanced Machine Learning based forecast engine automatically learns many types of time-based patterns and automatically adjusts for seasonality and holidays. Forecast results are monitored and compared with projections to retrain the Machine Learning model and continually improve.
Request a demo
See how Legion WFM can help you optimize labor efficiency and enhance the employee experience simultaneously.