Top 10 Reasons to Meet Us at Workday Rising
September 12, 2023
by Kristin Brennan
Workday Rising is around the corner, and we couldn’t be more excited. There are so many reasons to meet with Legion at Workday Rising, but here are my top 10 reasons.
1. Learn How AI is Changing the Game
AI will be a huge theme at Workday Rising this year. Legion’s AI-native Workforce Management is transforming workforce management. Talk to our experts about the “next normal”—a landscape marked by automated decisions, optimized operations, and an enriched employee experience. With intelligent automation, companies can improve decision-making and execution while allowing for human control. Meet with us to understand why intelligent, automated, and employee-centric workforce management is the future for labor-intensive companies.
2. Fewer Operational Headaches
Legion has an approved integration with Workday HCM. That means that changes made in Workday HCM are automatically synched with the Legion platform. New hires can be automatically scheduled. Badges and employee profile updates are made in one place and seamlessly shared across the systems, giving administrators a single source of truth, and associates only have to update their information in one place.
3. Learn How to Maximize Labor Efficiency and Employee Engagement Simultaneously
Intelligent automation, powered by Legion WFM, helps labor-intensive companies precisely predict demand across all locations and customer touchpoints, automatically create optimal labor plans, instantly create fully-compliant schedules that match business needs with employee skills and preferences more than 96% of the time and empower employees with gig-like schedule and pay flexibility and control.
4. 13X ROI: Proven by Forrester
According to the findings in The Total Economic Impact™ of the Legion Workforce Management Platform, a Legion-commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting, found that organizations with 9,000 hourly workers and 500 locations using the Legion WFM platform can expect an ROI of 1,345% over three years and a net present value of $13.35 million. The following is the breakdown:
- Improved scheduling optimization due to more accurate forecasts and AI-powered labor optimization resulting in almost $6.1M in savings (46% of the savings).
- Reduction in employee turnover rate by empowering employees to own their schedules and providing them with modern communication tools leading to cost savings of $3.6 million (27% of the savings) due to a more engaged workforce.
- Increased manager productivity as a result of automating key tasks with AI, leading to more than $4.2M in labor cost savings (31% of the savings).
- Reduction in overtime pay by 10% due to Legion’s automated handling of compliance violations in schedule creation and execution.
5. Reduce Scheduling Time by 50%
Legion customers have been able to reduce the time spent on schedule creation and maintenance by 50%. Legion can automatically create fully optimized schedules based on business needs, skills captured via Workday badges, and employee preferences. Managers can automatically find the best employee to fill open shifts and instantly send out targeted shift offers.
6. Increase Hourly Employee Engagement with Schedule Flexibility
According to Legion’s State of the Hourly Workforce report, the top reason hourly employees would quit their job is a lack of schedule flexibility. Legion makes it easy to offer schedule flexibility without sacrificing operational efficiency. And employees get easy-to-use self-service tools to swap shifts and claim open shifts, even at other locations.
7. Provide Greater Financial Stability with Earned Wage Access
The demand for getting paid early has increased 20x over the last 3 years, according to our most recent State of the Hourly Workforce Survey. Learn how you can help improve your frontline employees’ financial stability while simultaneously improving clock hygiene. It’s a win-win. And with earned wage access offered as part of your WFM app, there’s no new app to download.
8. Deliver a Better Employee Experience
Our app has a 4.8 app store rating with thousands of reviews. It’s easy to use, intuitive, and gives employees visibility and control at their fingertips
9. Improve Frontline Communication
Let’s face it, communicating with your frontline employees via text messages, messages in the break room, or even post-it notes is less than ideal. Legion Frontline Communications helps you improve communications with your frontline while remaining compliant. It’s clock-aware and within the same app employees use to view their schedules, so you can be sure your messages will be seen.
10. Get Some Great Swag
Who doesn’t want some great swag? Stop by booth #401 to take a souvenir of your time with Legion back home. Feel free to take a picture with the swag and tag us on social media, too!
Not attending, but want to learn more? Request a demo at legion.co.