Visit Us at Workday Rising to See Legion WFM + Workday HCM & Grab Swag
by Casey Castellanos
August 31, 2022
Are you going to Workday Rising? We’d love to see you at our booth #103 and show you our Workday Approved integration. Legion WFM + Workday HCM enables real-time employee status changes that are automatically incorporated into scheduling – saving you and your team a significant amount of time. Our customers have reduced scheduling time by 50% – and that’s just one of the many benefits.
Legion WFM + Workday HCM
Meet with us at Workday Rising, September 12th-15th in Orlando, and we’ll show you why Legion WFM is the perfect complement to Workday HCM:
- Best-of-breed integrated solution provides an exceptional employee experience
- Built-in labor rules drive consistency and minimize compliance risk
- Native cloud platform automatically scales without upgrade costs
- Real-time changes in employee status are automatically incorporated into scheduling
- Seamless data flow drives efficiency and accuracy
- Standard, repeatable integration solution minimizes IT burden and risk
Get All the Details on How to Reduce Scheduling Time
See our session with Chief Customer Officer Michael Spataro on Thursday, September 15th at 9:35am ET in the Venture Partners Innovation Zone. His talk, “Workday HCM and Legion WFM: Optimize, Automate and Empower in Uncertain Times,” will cover balancing costs and efficiencies while meeting employee expectations to keep your business thriving. You’ll learn how Legion WFM + Workday HCM delivers better plans, optimized execution, and employee empowerment.
Don’t Miss Out on Swag and a Raffle for Airbnb and House of Blues Party Ticket
Drop by our booth #103 or book a meeting to see Legion WFM + Workday HCM in action. While you’re there, pick up some swag and enter our raffle for a chance to win a $500 Airbnb gift card and a free ticket to the party at House of Blues on Tuesday, September 13th, sponsored by Collaborative and Legion.